This course is aimed at teaching small businesses how to take and prepare photographs
for the promotion of their products, people or services via Facebook, Twitter, email or print.
Starting with guidelines on how to take photographs using a compact camera or phone this course
will then show you how to import them to a computer, to edit, fix and enhance the images before
exporting them to a printer, Facebook, email, etc.
Duration 3 hours
A laptop plus a compact camera or a phone (or some existing images already on the Laptop)
The course will use free (but very capable) software to be downloaded from the internet during the course.
- Guidelines for using compact cameras or phones for business photography
- Importing images from a camera, Smartphone or memory stick to a laptop
- Installing, accessing and using the software
- Photo-editing – Straightening, Cropping, Brightness, Contrast, Colour, Sharpening, etc.
- Adding text, borders and effects
- Exporting the image to Facebook, Twitter, etc and Saving to the Laptop for printing or emailing